Tuesday, February 01, 2011

GLEE


Unless you have been living under a pop-culture rock for the last 18 months, you have heard about this show. If you have never seen an episode, and have strong moral convictions, are an adult and can discern between right and wrong, you should watch a few episodes of this show.

I put the disclaimer 'have strong moral convictions, are an adult and can discern between right and wrong' in there because if you are none of those three things, you probably shouldn't watch Glee. Although it is hilarious, it does at times cross the line, but as an adult, who has convictions and knows the difference between right and wrong, I don't let it influence how I live my life. I also say watch a few episodes because sometimes they are hit or miss although lately they have gotten back to the early season one roots of good music, funny, clean humour. Season 2 begins again next Tuesday and I'm very excited. I'd be more excited if I had cable and a tv, but I do have stolen internet from my neighbours so all is not lost.

Everytime I watch it it re-inspires me to turn my life into a musical. The muscial would star me and Zac Efron would be my love interest. The rest of the players in my life would be as follows;
Aunt Linda (Sandra Bullock)
Pastor Dave M (Wentworth Miller)
Pastor Harry (Bruce Willis)
Fields (Dr. Jack Shephard)
Tiersa (Amanda Bynes)
Bethany (Cameron Diaz)
Vanessa (Amanda Syfried)
Dad (Tim Allen or MacGuyver)
Mom (Meryl Streep)

Which person should play you?

7 comments:

Louise said...

I haven't seen a full episode before - pick a character for me!

Gracie Benz said...

My character would be played by Kathy Najimy (in the quirky style of Sister Act).

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you Wouldn't put me in your musical... For that I have decided I will be played by queen latiffa... A - she is a queen and B - we are clearly identically looking and C - I know how much you love her.

Esther

Nikki Gerrits said...

YES! Queen Latiffa.
I can't believe I forgot you too. I'm a jerk.

Anonymous said...

YES!!! Sandra Bullock! Fantastic. Can I have a love interest with Pastor Dave, or is that weird? Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, Nikki you just made my day...Wentworth Miller...I would be played by the only person that has enough talent and spunk to act out my awesomeness. Myself!! teehee

Anonymous said...

sry, forgot to leave my name
From Jane :)