Friday, February 04, 2011

Top Ten List #1. The Grumpy List

I'm grumpy today.
Usually I'm happy and perky, but today is a grumpy day. I thought I'd share with you my most recent top ten things I hate list. And yes. It is in a specific order.

1. Bell Canada
2. The phrase 'you should join E-Harmony'
3. Not having cable
4. The fact that in Canada in order to get a decent job you have to have a university education and you have to pay a million dollars to get it, and then be in debt forever so that you can have a good job to pay back the education you were forced get in the first place so you could have a good job to pay of the education you needed to get it. (See the cycle?)
5. Mornings and alarm clocks
6. The Kamloops Centre for Irrational Thought. Seriously. Leave us alone already. (I know I know, I should be preaching love, but you irritate me. Jesus got irritated too)
7. Tiersa being in Mexico. I know she's being a good missionary, but I need a friend here too!
8. Never getting a snowday.
9. Mushrooms and anything from the ocean. It's all gross.
10. Changing the toilet paper roll. I've always hated doing it. I always will.

2 comments:

www.nikkiginkamloops.blogspot.com said...

Funny comment:
#6 I put Kamloops centre for irrational thought, it's supposed to be rational thought.
I'm not changing it.
Take that!

Anonymous said...

what the heck is the Kamloops Centre for (ir)rational thought????