Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Anne with an E


I think that in another life (the one where I wasn't Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman) I would have been Anne of Green Gables. It just makes me happy. The books, the original movies, the third (albeit semi-lame) movie, the pre (not very good) quel, the Road to Avonlea spin off, all of it. It makes me happy.

I can imagine living in a pristine small-town. Working in a one room school house, writing a novel (Christian Romance obviously) Having great hair and pretty dresses and imagination and adventures.

And... Gilbert Blythe, who although is not particularly 'manly,' is still beyond awesome in his down-to-earth, doctoring, nice-boy, great-hair, way.

1 comment:

Louise said...

HUZZAH to all of the above!!!! I'll join you, but we may have to fight over who would be Anne......