Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Life of Pi

This is a really good book:




Those of you who know me, know that I pretty much stick to one genre of literature. In my opinion it is the best genre: Historical Christian Romance. I love it. I love the cheese and the predictibility and the covered wagons. Make fun of me if you want, suggest other books if you want, I'm solidly set in my opinions and you most likely will not change them.


Unless you suggest a book to me that is as good as the Life of Pi.


I always read before bed. And one night, lo and behold, I was shockingly out of Christian Romance Novels. (Well... I mean I did have some, but I've read them all a hundred times). I pulled Life of Pi off the shelf and started reading. And was hooked. It is a great story. It has brilliant writing, a unique plot, is clean, is humourous, has adventure and good morals. It was a really good read and I totally reccommend this book. It has my seal of approval. Just like Justin Bieber. And Christian Romance Novels. And Macaroni and Cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you have broken free from the grips of Christian historical romance (blech...) embrace all the great other books out there! I've got some cool suggestions if you are interested!
Tante L.