Thursday, April 05, 2007

Things I didn't like this week
In a particular order

10. Spinach
9. Pie
8. Spinach Pie
7. Things and people that smell like mothballs.
6. Snow in April
5. Two Head officially kicking the can. Well... more like getting flushed down the can.
4. Rotten eggs
3. Gas prices
2. Getting up in the morning.
1. Getting up in the morning.

Things I did like this week.
In NO particular order

10. Hanging with Ferrin (Tom is a liar! no cookies for you, mates and sharks)
9. So many movies with Tiersa (LIke a singed koala looking for an all night burn centre)
8. Leanna being a nerd.
7. Eating goldfish in memory or Two-Head
6. Filling out Customer COmmment Cards
5. Learning how to save the environment. (may or may not have been hanging out with comment 7 from the previous list)
4. Having a RE-Crush on Leonardo Dicaprio
3. Bar-B-Q parties
2. My Drive on Barnhartevale Road
1. Bringing the puppies to school.

Things I'm looking forward to next week.
No particular order.

10 My sister doing my taxes for me.
9. sleeping in for 4 days in a row.
8. Hanging with my sisters and parents.
7. Baking banana bread.
6. Eating Easter dinner.
5. Reading some books
4. Finding out what I'll be teaching next year.
3. Being done with the grade 2 play
2. Sunshine and flipflops
1. Weekend Retreat for One.

1 comment:

ferin kyra said...

tom is a liar haha.