Sunday, April 15, 2007

the CSI of nikki

Yesterday I was walking across a parking lot, and I thought to myself - "what would a CSI discover about me if I were to die right now. What if I get hit by a car? Or what if when I walk past that empty beer bottle over there someone shoots me or there is a bomb there triggered by movement?" I wondered what someone would discover about me just from the articles I had on me. Here is what I came up with.

THE BODY
Young girl, in her 20s. Wearing old clothing covered in paing and dust. Paint on arms and under nails, obviously a labourer. Hair is styled so obviously took some pride in her appearance. Lack of jewlery save two rings. Slightly whiter skin under the rings indicating that she wore them permanently and either has spent time in the sun or has been tanning.

Swollen ankle, partly due to an old injury, partly due to the physical labour of the day. Painted toenails, slightly chipped. Bitten fingernails so a worrier. Only 3 of 5 piercings have earings.

THE PURSE
Keys to various rooms as well as a Toyota Yaris. Not an elaborate car, but a modern model, all on an AWANA Because Kids Matter To God lanyard. She must have something to do with kids.
DayPlanner - various shifts written in, colour coordinated with highlighter. Has three jobs. Outstanding parking ticket. Must boycott the retardeness of parking laws in Kamloops. Yellow paintchips of various tints and shades. Grade two Social Studies Tests, all graded save one. Future lesson plans on British Columbia. Division Flash Cards, a childrens book, plastic orange easter egg, apple. Must be a teacher. Tanning glasses. Explains the discoloration underneath the rings mentioned above. Three mints, old paystub, church bulletin - front indicates she works at the church. Eyeliner, empty ziplock bag, cell phone with 54 numbers as well as 27 pictures, various text messages - must be well known with many friends. Hand cream, lipgloss indicates slight dry skin problem. Wallet including many gift cards and no money, receipts organized by date and location of store. Perhaps Obessive Compulsive? Picture of victim and two friends in a tree. British Columbia drivers liscense, Ontario Health Card. Perhaps our victim is trying to escape Ontario.

Thats all I could come up with. Any CSI wanna bee's out there have any other conclusions?

No comments: