Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm in "Like"

Every once in a while, I put a "LOFTY" goal infront of me for the week. It might be to not complain about work, or to appreciate people more or to finish my entire list of things to do, or to pay the parking ticket thats been hanging over my head since February. This week I have decided to like EVERYBODY. I am going to like every single person I know. Even the ones that annoy me. It might be hard, but I'm going to try.

I like Tiersa because she is the person I get along with and have the most fun with out here in BRITISH COLUMBIA
I like KarBen because they came all the way to Kamloops to visit me.
I like Steve Gelensey because... well seriously... who doesn't?
I like my family because they take care of me and love me and make me laugh. A lot.
I like Bethany S because she is nice and always up for doing something.
I like Pastor Dave 1, Kim, Landon, Levi and Hayley because they represent a good solid fun Christian Family.
I like Lana because she is wise.
I like Pastor Harry and Lori because they love eachother.
I like Pastor Dave 2 and Katherine because they went to Mac. And are nice. And super smart. Pretty much walking encyclopedias.
I like Sylvia and Kyler because they are cute and infatuated
I like Mike because he is friendly.
I like Ferin because she don't take no guff from anyone and says it like it is.
I like Cory because among other things, he is going to find 8 months worth of church work my computer deleted last week.
Lilly is a gormet chef wannabee - 'nuff said.
Christy will always be my Chief.
Rob J will always be the most inappropriate and hilarious friend I ever have. And he will be my lifelong connection with the o so wonderful J BAX.
Deborah from Kamloops reminds me to be gentle.
Deborah from Chicago/Bucharest reminds me to be gentle.
Debra is a nice work partner.
KCS staff is funny
All secretaries in the world bless my life.
The youth and jr. youth at church make me feel useful and fun.
David, Gerda, and Carla teach me to be a perfectionist.
Jeremy is always nice.
Mark Sinke will always make me smile.
I always want to know what Aura is doing.
My first teaching class (at BCA) gave me good memories that I fall back on whenever I feel like quitting being a teacher.
Tom is always my friend and always fun to be around.
Mom and Dad love me and let me mooch.
Esther makes me giggle. P.S. I miss you.
Memories of Jacci make me smirk and smile.
All my aunts are supportive.
My uncles are second fathers.
I like Bo because I know I will without a doubt always laugh when I talk to him.

I'll fill in more as my 'week of liking everyone' continues.

1 comment:

ferin kyra said...

"I like Ferin because she don't take no guff from anyone and says it like it is." <3

I like Nikki because she makes me laugh and I'm in her "people I like" club haha.