Thursday, April 19, 2007

Adult Lunch Bags

Things I wish, as a teacher, I could justify putting in my lunch. All the other kids get good stuff in their lunches why cant the teacher???

Fruit Rollups. I saw a kid eating one today and I wanted to steal it and wrap it around my finger and suck it as long as I could.

Fruit By The Foot. Its food and its fun!

Dunkaroos. So many ways. Icing between two, dip it, a little, scoop it alot, save the icing till last.

Lunchables.

Chocolate milk. (which ironically I don't even like)

Those cool new juice bag boxes. (also that I don't like but look fun)

Alphagetti and Zoodles

Seriously, why can't their be cool 'adult' lunch food. The only 'neat' thing we get is yougart covered granola bars. mmm yogart and granola even sounds fun! I mean maybe if they called it granola rollups or granola by the footaroos. Someone needs to invent fun adult lunch food. Here are a few of my ideas.

Fruitations Geometrics Imagine - flat flavour filled fruit rolled up. You can make crafts out of it before you eat it, roll it up, cut out shapes, chew or suck it.

Leftoverables. Like lunchables only real meals and adult sized.

Coffee-Aid or Tea-Aid . Like kool-aid, only in a bag with a straw and coffee instead of juice.

Sandwiches by the Foot. Long sandwiches full of lettuce, cheese, meat, sauces etc. And long instead of square so they are funner to eat.

Just think of the lunch room conversations that could come. The bartering and trading. The librarian wants to trade the principal her Leftoverables for his Fruitations Geometric. Lunchtime would be so much more enjoyable.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI we have most of that already just not with the name.... Leftoverables are microwave diners and sandwiches by the foot are called footlongs and you can get them at subway.... or another sandwich store

Anonymous said...

ms. g, i so cannot believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you actually called kool-aid kool-aid!!! ahhh, u don't call it freshie anymore?????
daniela

Anonymous said...

i definitely take fruit roll-ups in my lunch to school. and sometimes cadbury cream eggs. :)

ferin kyra said...

i don't eat lunch; i'm anorexic.

Anonymous said...

Ha! You've got some good ones here. We def needing a coffee juice box, hmm, iced coffee juice box.