Monday, June 25, 2007

People I need more of in my life.

Here is a non - exhaustive list of people that I flat out, need more of, in my life. Also known as people I miss. Or people I would like to hang out with for an afternoon.

Karmyn Bokma. Mikey Arce. Laura Stewart. Rob Joustra. Steven Gelensey. Mark Sinke. Rebekah Fluit. Rebekah, Daniela, Samuel, Amy, Abby, HyoBin, Joel, Cameron. Aura Opris, Aimee Ridley, Whitney and Luke, Deborah Sedjo, Costin Keenan, Marian Christian Comax, Kari Glennan, The Mathers, Jenn Lipp, David Akim. Kim Furtney. Matt McKenna. Nathan Stretch. Hayley Morgan and wee Aven. Linda, Shawn, Natalie and Avery. Jill, Greg, Paul, Aunt Chris and Uncle Steve. Aunt Dianne. Uncle Bill and Aunt Amy, Uncle Henry and Aunt Lieda, Aunt Dianne and Aunt Marg, Chief Christy, Sara-Beth Fava. Ben Shingler, Spencer LeBlanc, Jackie Thompson, Gosia Szok, Gosia Szok, Gosia Szok, Bethany Sartorious, my Granny.

AND just so you all know. I do miss you and think about you, and you all impacted my life at some point in time and in some great way.

5 comments:

Daniela said...

i miss you too!!! Come and visit us in Romania!

mikey said...

I'm still sleeping on your old bed.

LStew said...

um i'm not sleeping near anything that was yours. well, i guess i'm sleeping like 1km from ruc and it was your school. ok then, i'm still sleeping near your school.

eek.

maybe someday i will have some spare money to come and visit gloryland and then i could see you and the donkersloots and simon and so much of my family.

rebekah said...

awww...miss you too nikki. i still have your music books, and you'll have to see me to get them back ;)

Amy said...

You miss me? Awwww...