Monday, June 18, 2007

Ok. I'm blogging more.
Seriously People. Facebook has taken over my life.

But I'll post something.

CAMPING
By. N. Gerrits
On the weekend I
went camping with my good friends
It rained the whole time.


Fun Parts Of Camping:

  • Everyone getting their native names. I was originally Crafts on Clouds. Which very quickly deteriorated to Craps on Clouds. Quite Funny.
  • Campfires. (People who can build campfires in the rain are cool)
  • Playing this game called 'Things' where you write down THINGS you shouldn't say to your grandma, THINGS not to say on a first date (will you scratch my bum) THINGS not to say when proposing (I looove you man, whats your name again?) etc. In the pouring rain, but fun.
  • Fantastic supper on Saturday. Full course meal.
  • Tinfoil Square Ball. (resourceful use of leftover tinfoil a stick, a small campsite and similar baseball rules)
  • Napping.
  • Nature.
  • Showers and real bathrooms this time!
  • Lauging A LOT. My friends are funny.

Not fun Parts of Camping
  • Getting lost. Which made me lividly angry
  • Rain Rain Rain.
  • KNOWING that I shouldn't drink hot beverages before bed because it makes me pee, and doing it anyways. SO having to get up in the middle of the night to drive to the bathroom in the rain when it was 5 degrees. BUT I did sit in my car with the heat on for 10 min which helped with the most freezingest I have ever been.

1 comment:

Rod and Bec said...

I'm glad you're blogging more. I like your blogs and I like you!
Bec