Friday, May 04, 2007

obsessed with being popular.

Well my week of 'liking everyone' has gone well, but I do have to admit that I have used some phrases to describe people that some would say sound mean and that I don't like the people I am describing. For example I was trying to explain kindly my frustration with a person I find annoying and I used the phrase "He/She has certain qualities that I cannot appreciate." Thats just stating a fact - and stating it kindly - like it is MY fault that I find them annoying, its not being rude at all!

On a sidenote, I am addicted to facebook. I have tapped into the Kamloops area, the Redeemer club, the Clinton Club, the Canada World Youth group, and today I'm working my way through Romanians. 89 friends. I'm determined to get more than Mark Sinke who has 220. Yes I am obsessed with being popular.

No comments: