Monday, February 26, 2007

Things I learned this weekend

That former Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell is a Christian singer. I bought a new Christian worship CD and low and behold, everyones favourite backstreet boy had a single on it. Check out his webpage - it's pretty God centred.

Ferin and I are secret soul sisters. Last night at College and Careers (uhh I mean Cookies and Christ) I said
"Hey Ferin, want to see something funny on the internet?"
She responded "Yes! Do you U-Tube?"
"Of Course!" THEN she said the following:
"Have you seen Banana Hands???"
That was the EXACT video that I was going to show her. Now for those of you who like wierd random german-english videos that involve Banana's, milky pirates and chili - just click copy the following address into the search bar. WARNING: It is probably the stupidist thing you will EVER see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqGRfcox5b0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEWARE THE MILKY PIRATE!
i love you. soul sist-AH!

Anonymous said...

BEWARE THE MILKY PIRATE!
i love you. soul sist-AH! <3 ferin

Anonymous said...

buffalo....buffalo.....