Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Dear TIERSA,

I'm sorry that I have been obsessively stalking you since Thursday. I'm really not actually a scary person. Don't be afraid of me just because I have called you 21 times and texted you 12. I just miss having you in my life. You NEED to be my friend. You HAVE to be my friend. You don't have a choice. Remember - - I know things about you that if they got out..... and YOU KNOW that due to my high positions in the community people will be on my side. You think that YOU will win this little war? Its not even a war Tiersa, it is a Battle - a battle which you will LOOSE. Tiersa you are MY FRIEND and you will always be MY FRIEND. No body elses, just MINE. You should just accept the fact right now - it will save you later.

From NIKKI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Nikki, I wouldn't consider you a stalker yet. You're just one of those people that sometimes sits around waiting for the phone to ring and the type of person that maybe secretly wished people would tell them their feet are nice looking. Since you totally ditched work to come and hang out at our house, you're now my favorite person in British Columbia (even though you do weird things sometimes)...

You're awesome!

"Friend #2"

Nikki Gerrits said...

T,
I don't do 'wierd' things. I do 'entertaining' things.

N