Friday, January 12, 2007

Songs

Music is always around and I have realized that I attribute certain songs to certain people. I was just thinking about that so here is a list of songs and the people they remind me of. NOW - the words of the song do not remind me of the person - the time the song came out and associating the person with that time is what reminds me of the person.

Ya-Ta (The Chineese people) - Christy Bloemendale
I'm Like a Bird (Nellie Furtado)- Ben Shingler
I feel Good (LIttle Richie)- Gosia Szok
Try to Walk Away (Macey Grey)- Jordan Thompson
Fhwquhwaghads (Strong Bad) - Karmyn Bokma
King of Majesty (Hillsong) - Jimmy Bender
Anything by David Crowder - Chris Pot
Hanging Tough/Five Times - The Possee
Wouldn't that Be Something (Five Iron Frenzy) - Nathan Stretch
Since You Been Gone (Kelly Clarkson) - Sara Beth Fava

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nikki - your blog makes me so very happy!!!

Your new car is schnazzzzy! Wowzah.

I definitely approve, turculese would also approve fo sho. :)

Ya-Ta....what I wouldn't give to have you here right now to watch it with.

Merry Christmas and Hapyp New Year - I know I'm painfully late...but I wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Just tons of little things that make me happy and make me think of you.

Any chance of you coming to Ontario anytime soon???? I heard your 'rents are plannin a trip...can you stowaway? Don't worry about your students, I'm sure they'd love a holiday!!!

love ya
'da chief

Anonymous said...

Well I see it only fitting to make some sort of comment - sort of like a virtual possee reunion of sorts. If only we could get Dave the Pizza Pizza guy (scratch that: EX pizza pizza guy) to come on here and let us make free pizza....

Nikki Gerrits said...

Oh Pizza Pizza Dave. Sweet memories. who needs $15 dollars in dipping sauces for free?