Friday, January 19, 2007

definitly NO Dr. Quinn

Two weekends ago I went snowboarding at Sun Peaks Resort here in Kamloops. About 40 people went from the church jr. and sr. youth and college and careers. Lots of fun. But my foot started to hurt around lunch time. The next day it still hurt and continued to not only hurt - but get worse for the next five days. I convinced myself that I had broken one of the little bones in the foot. I was really excited for the next time when I played 2truths and a lie, because I could now use "I walked on a broken foot for a week" as one of my truths.

I went to the doctor. She was definitly no Dr. Quinn. My foot was only "inflamed" from excessive snowboarding and too tight bindings. JUST when I was finally getting good. (Ok. I'll be honest. I was getting not-super-extra-crappy.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the top of my front foot gets numb every time i snowboard. and i've never even had major surgery!
it's definitely hard on your feet, so take it easy, woman!