Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Introducing .... My Car

Well when Cheyenne (my car that I loved) died in Nebraska on my way here to Beautiful British Columbia, I knew that I would have to get a new car. So I decided to get a *NEW* car. It's taken a while for me to grow attached to it - I loved Cheyenne. But now that the new car has a name I feel like the love between us will grow.

And so, here is me and Fee-B. (as in Phoebe)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Things that makes my car unique.

1.) A tiger-tail rear-view mirror accessory. Used as a calmer-downer (just rub in a downward motion), a microphone (hello Kelly Clarkson), a duster.
2.) Snowboard air fresh-ner (because I am a pro snowboarder now).
3.) A very nice black steering wheel cover with purple and pink hearts.
4.) Not one, but TWO emergency kits. One for the car. One if I get stuck in an avalanche. I've used it twice. Not for avalanches though.... I broke it out for a sleepover. I needed PJ's and we were craving rice-krispie treats.
5.) 4 Poppies still pinned to the roof from Remembrance Day.

No comments: