Thursday, December 21, 2006

Introducing... my friends

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't really have any friends. No one likes me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bethany S. My "favourite person in British Columbia". Bethany has been a great friend to me since day one, she threw me a big birthday bash when we had only known each other for a month and that solidified her as one of the best people in the world.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tiersa. My "second favourite person in British COlumbia". Here are the reasons why I like Tiersa. She likes Dr. Quinn, She likes obscure musicals - AND knows all the words to the songs, she does not like soft fruit (just like me), She is 'neat'.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ferin is cool.
Mike is a lumberjack so that pretty much makes him like Sully - whom we all know is at the top of my 'best people EVER list'

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jon and Heather. They are just nice and funny and smart and nice. I said nice twice because they are really nice nice.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tom is a tree biologist. I don't know what that really means. You'd think that would make him a huge nerd - BUT he's not (really) He is quite hilarious and we always have fun.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bowen ALWAYS makes me laugh. EVERY time we talk he makes me laugh. Arlan - my Huron County brother that I found in a van down at the park. (literally).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just wanted to put this picture in to show you that Bethany is pretty. AND also because Tom thinks I am taking a picture of him - but I'm not. So it always makes me laugh.

And speaking of Laughing. Here is Bo wearing Jingle Balls underpants at our Christmas party over his jeans.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how everyone gets a paragraph or two to describe how much you adore them. i get one statement.

i'm going to take this in a good way and say that i am just so DAMN AMAZING that you can only sum it up as "ferin is cool" because to say anything else, would just not be as amazing. good job nikki. you are my friend. :D my "cool" friend.

Anonymous said...

you are popular and pretty the world over. when i grow up i want to be like you!