Saturday, March 09, 2013

Top 10 February

I was thinking this week about how I haven't blogged much. And then I thought about how it is *that time* of year when life just all around is no fun. It reminded me of this post from last year.

So I was going to write another list of my top ten sucky moments of February 2013, but I don't like to be like that. I like to be happy. And so, tonight I bring you in photo's, reasons why February doesn't actually suck as much as I think it does.
#1 Night Skiing
 #2 Snowboarding
 #3 Falling off a cliff into out-of-bounds and narrowly escaping death by tree-smashing, only to find this view of the Rockies.
 #4 Adult Jolly Jumpers.
(Apparently this was my favourite thing to do as a baby. Coincidentally, I still love it)
 #5 Being an awesome teacher and dissecting fish for my students.
 #6 Seeing this instead of the front of a church on a Sunday morning.
 7. Many, many, many, long drives, with views in the distance.
 8. Sunsets that pictures can not capture.
 9. Sharing special days with lovely people.
 9. Funny winter art (and my super awesome jacket that I love)
10. Old Friends who are Always Friends who come visit from the other side of the country for whirlwind visits. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best February of my life!

I'll send you my pics once I'm back in Ontario. The few days of turnaround were crazy. My teacher performance appraisal went well though, and then suddenly I"m in florida!!!!

Thanks for the amazing visit,
da chief

Anonymous said...

That was a Bakers 10 :)