Saturday, June 02, 2012

Wendy's

I just felt SO incredibly clever today! Like I had totally cheated, even though I didn't really, and that I was so much smarter than a hundred other people in Kamloops.

The situation:

Vanessa and I wanted to grab Wendy's for lunch today (Baja salad = my favourite ever). But as we drove into the parking lot it was as if every single family in Kamloops decided to eat Wendy's for lunch at the same time, at the same location. The parking lot was packed and as we drove around to the back looking for a parking spot we noticed that the line inside was ridiculously long.

But you know what line wasn't long?

The drive through. So in less than 2 minutes we had ordered and had our meals. And just as we paid a parking spot opened up right by the door. So we parked, grabbed our food, took it inside, sat down, ate, and laughed at all the people who were waiting in the really long line.

1 comment:

Gracielicious said...

That is pretty smart, actually!