Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & Other Holiday's

I really like holidays. I love the Sunday of a long weekend because I know that it's not the end of my weekend - I still have another day off.

mmmmm. bliss. Throw some turkey at me and it's pretty much heaven.

So today I present to you my top eleven list of things to do on a Holiday Weekend.

1. Sleep in.
2. Eat french toast (preferably made by someone else - high 5 to my sister Beth for this mornings breakfast deliciousness)
3. Get all dressed up - take extra time with hair and make-up.
4. Have a morning nap - and you are already looking all pretty, so pretend you are a princess at the same time and that your handsome prince charming (who BTW looks like Paul Walker) will wake you up.
5. Hug people and be nice.
6. Eat good food. Like turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc.
7. Do crafts.
8. Have an afternoon nap.
9. Play games.
10. Go shopping.
11. Stay up late.

Smiles. And I'm going to do it all again tomorrow!

1 comment:

da chief said...

heck ya he looks like paul walker! :D