Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sisters Weekend


OH MAN OH MAN!
I'm so excited.

I mean there is lots of fun things coming down the pipe this month. Moving (in progress), getting married, (July 4 woot woot!),  honeymoon, Barkerville (next weekend), traveling with my new husband etc.

First up though : Sisters Weekend!

I don't know when it started, but I know it started when we were still living in Ontario which is going on 10 years now. Every year we go away, just the four sisters. We always do something different and we always have fun.

This weekend we are headed to Vancouver to see the musical Wicked, as well as to go to our new favourite place: The Improv Centre. Love it. Hilarious.

It's just going to be fun. Just straight up fun. I'm so excited to have a whole weekend just with my sisters doing fun things! Yay!

In celebration I made a video showing how happy I am.

No comments: