Saturday, July 30, 2011

I haven't blogged for a while, and I'm always short on time these days, so here is the point form list of the happenings the last little while.

Yesterday I woke up and fox was sitting on the roof of my car.
It snowed last week.
It has rained every day since I got here.
I got told that I was a 'beauDiful prindsess' today by a little girl. That made me feel good.
There is an art/hippie festival going on right now and it is so full of BO, Dreads, random art, music, clowns and hippies. It's such a different culture and I'm actually enjoying observing it.
I had a dream that someone was trying to nuclear bomb Wells and Me and Vin Diesel had to save the town.
Flew to Vancouver last weekend for the Western-Gerrits Family Reunion. Good times.
Found my first ever Geo-Cache with my cousin.
Slept in my car for a night.
Miss my family and bestie.
Still happy and healthy.
:D

No comments: