Friday, November 24, 2006

The Begging of a New Era - Or at Least NEAR the Beginning

Due to the harrassment, uh, I mean the ENCOURAGEMENT of a number of people (especially my Romanian Peeps) I have decided, after a long hiatus from the Blogging world, to continue to update you all on my new life here in Kamloops. As par my last blog, I will keep it fairly light hearted and very humourous because we all need a good laugh once in a while.

Laugh of the day from one of my second Grade Students : "Miss. G? Where is Mr.G?" I carefully explained that none of the boys in Kamloops have realized - as the song goes 'what a catch I've grown to be' and that although my biological clock is ticking there is yet to be any options for Mr. G's in my life. Well, actually I said "There is No Mr. G, YET"

No comments: